Monday, March 30, 2020

Distance Learning with Digital Math Mysteries

Hi everyone,
I've wanted to make my math mysteries digital for a long time and with almost everyone trying to teach their classes remotely, I thought I better get to it. Hopefully, this will provide a fun activity for your little learners to enjoy at home and practice reading comprehension and math with story problems! The nice thing about math mysteries is they are self-checking. Kids start reading at the beginning of the story and answer math problems along the way. It's important for them to read carefully because some of the questions can be a little tricky. Check out this video to see how I made them on a Google form so you can assign them quickly and easily to your students.








I do also have some of my math mysteries as BOOM Learning digital cards as well. Click here to see all the choices of math mystery. I mostly have 2nd and 3rd grade available, but I do have some 1st, 4th, and K as well.

I hope you are well and are practicing your social distancing! It isn't easy, that's for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin