Friday, September 10, 2021

It's Time for Fall Fun

It's after September 1st and even though that's not the "official" date of fall, I count it as the start. It is time to break out the pumpkins, apples, and cozy blankets! We celebrate fall at our school, but I do love that holiday at the end of October too. Get ready for fall!

Here are some of my Fall Mini Math Mysteries! These are perfect for stations, independent work at home or at school, or just a fun break. The BEST part is that the Fall Mysteries are FREE

I have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th grade with Narration! Check them out!
*I do have a non-narration version available too on TPT. 



Check out this Halloween Math Mystery too! I also have 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th
They are bundled with both digital and print versions. 




For those young kiddos I have a fun Fall Journal!




How are you celebrating fall? Cozy up and solve a mystery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin