Sunday, February 27, 2022

St. Patrick's Day Math Games and Digital Escape Room Fun!


It's March! Well....... it's so close that at this point I am going to put February behind me. I am moving on to warmer temperatures, (although where I live they aren't too warm in the Midwest) and a celebration that puts a smile on my face ~ St. Patrick's Day! I am highlighting some fun St. Patrick's Day Math Games and a Digital Escape Room. 

So no one loves the pinching tradition, but they love the excitement of the gold, that sneaky leprechaun and let's face it any holiday that is supposed to give you LUCK is a winner for me! For any special holiday or celebration, I am wanting something easy, fun, and engaging for my students, BUT I want them to be learning at the same time. I've pulled together a few of my favorites that are some digital St. Patrick's Day math games and a digital escape room. 

For some easy, no prep digital St. Patrick's Day fun, try this digital escape room below. It has different skills your students can be reviewing  such as inferences, homophones, contractions, and synonyms while they are trying to find their lost invitation to Lucky the Leprechaun's party. Haven't done an escape room before? Read below for how I set mine up and most typical digital escape rooms.

What is a digital escape room?

A digital escape room is an online game that begins with a theme or scenario. Students generally work collaboratively in groups of 2 or 3 in order to escape/breakout/solve the mystery. They are challenged to solve puzzles in order to find clues and codes. This breakout has 5 codes to break. Escape rooms are fun and engaging for students and they LOVE them!



St. Patrick's Day Digital Escape Room


Check out the video preview of the St. Patrick's Day Escape Room.



St. Patrick's Day Digital Math Mysteries

Digital Math Mysteries are a fun and engaging activity where students begin reading or listening to the story, solve the word problems, and click on the correct answer. If the correct answer is chosen, the story continues. If a wrong answer is chosen, a 'stopper' will tell them to go back to where they were working, and TRY AGAIN! 


Check out each of the grade levels below. I have these in paper format in my store


St. Patrick's Day Digital Math Games

 St. Patrick's Day Digital Math Games

St. Patrick's Day Digital Math Games

Check out these other resources for St. Patrick's Day Fun!

St. Patrick's Day Math Elementary

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin