Friday, November 5, 2021

Giving Thanks and Freebies!

Halloween is over.... so that means Thanksgiving is right around the corner! There is so much to be thankful for this year! I am thankful that students are still able to learn and have fun and for all the wonderful educators who inspire me daily. 

Thanks to all of you for following me! Have you signed up for my Newsletter yet? 
I am dropping lots of new and discounted items each week that are exclusive to my Newsletter, so make sure you're subscribed.  

Let's give Thanks! Are you ready?!
Have your students done my math mysteries yet? If you have been following my blog, website, or TPT I have a Halloween  Mystery and a FREE Fall Mystery, but your students may be ready for the Case of the Tippy Toe Turkeys! Students love these and the best part is that it is DIGITAL and NARRATED! I have these digitally for grades 1-4 below! 


   


                                  Grade 3 Math Mystery                   Grade 4 Math Mystery

    

Of course, you can still get the paper versions for these math mysteries as well as BOOM Cards. 

I love giving my students a little something fun during the holiday months. These mini-notes are perfect to remind students that they are loved and you're thankful for them!  
Check out these Thanksgiving Mini-Notes for FREE!



Not my idea, BUT I found this FREE Mini Journal for Kids to do! This would make a fun easy activity for the morning, indoor recess, partner sharing/fun writing time, or a fun writing station. I know sometimes I need something for the SHORT week!


Hope you and your little turkeys give lots of thanks this month! So grateful for all of you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin