Friday, October 29, 2021

Let's Word Work It ~Digital AND Paper/Pencil!

Phew! I feel like I am running in circles with all that I need to do. We have a new Word Work curriculum this year and there are A LOT of pieces. I wanted to share some easy Word Work that you and your students can do ANY TIME! The thing I love is being able to grab and go- whether it's for a station that week, a plan for a sub, or a small group. 



Let's get Digital! School has been tough with distance learning and everything seems like it's done on the computer. Make it EASY with this Digital Word Work Activity OR Word Ladders.
 * Word Ladders have a print AND digital version included. 



















These Phonics Spinners are great and EASY for K-2!


Short Vowel Word Work Stations! You use paint sticks you can get from any hardware store (usually FREE if you ask) and attach velcro tabs. I try and get an eager parent to help laminate and/or cut these out for me. If your students like this one I also have Beginning Sounds, Digraphs, and Blends S, L, & R. 



Check out the FREE Preview of
 Digital Word Work & Word Families AND Word Ladders that are featured above!

 

Let's Word Work it~make it easy and fun for students! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.

My Blog List

Labels

Add to Google

Total Pageviews

Follow on Bloglovin